In any organization there are numbers of problems to handle in daily course of business activity. A lot of entrepreneur with startup business run from pillar to post to find the right IT person to help themselves in their business but there is no guarantee that your computer or network will be up and running unless you have Technical Virtual Assistant that is cost effective for your business.
To help you better to understand the scope of tasks you are looking for we have classified some of the Technical Virtual Assistants’ tasks which are mentioned as below:
- System Troubleshooting
- User & Technical Documentation
- Monitoring / Tuning Server Performance
- Managing User Group Account
- Website & Software Testing
- Installing, Updating & Configuring software
- Install, repair and update drivers
- PC Optimization
- Setup backup on internal, external drives
- MS Office 2010, 2007, 2003 install
- Remove virus, malware, spyware
If you are in the market looking for the right Technical Virtual Assistant for your business, let us know. We can do a free evaluation for you and provide you a list of providers for you to choose from.