How do I identify which plan is suitable for me?
The working time for our client´s task may consist of the following parts:
- Get familiar with the task and fully understand the instruction.
- Time spend on communicate.
- Time spend on task.
- Time spend on writing report, if necessary.
- Time spend on quality control, if necessary. We have internal quality control procedure in order to provide high quality service to our clients
What type of services we offer?
There is no one way to answer this as we do everything that you can think of outsourcing and we don’t limit ourselves of doing multitasking activities. There is of course our online help support which is available round the clock 24\7. There is no limit to what we can learn and how quick we can learn it and deliver best efficient results.
What qualifications does my Virtual Assistant Team have?
The qualification of our <b>Virtual Assistants</b> varies depending on the role and the scope of task. All of our <b>Virtual Assistants</b> have completed their graduation in the field of Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Engineering/ Bio-medical or technology for English medium.
How do I start with YourDailyTask/ how do I set up an account for a Virtual Assistant?
- To get started with your Virtual assistant you have to fill-in the Sign-up page with a detailed description of your tasks and
- We would allot a specialized Virtual Assistant which suites best with the type of tasks you are expecting.
How long does it take to start my services?
Typically it takes 1 day to kick-start virtual assistant services.
- If there is any special requirement it can take maximum of 1 week to kick-start with your virtual assistant.
- In case of hiring virtual team (More than 5 assistants) it will take 2 to 3 weeks to allocate dedicated staff.
What are our business hours?
Our office is located in Mumbai, India; we normally work on CST zone from 7am to 7pm, Monday through Friday. We work round the clock, providing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- EST shift: 9:00 - 18:00 (Eastern Standard Time)
- PST shift: 9:00 - 18:00 (Pacific Standard Time)
- CST shift: 9:00 - 18:00 (Central Standard Time)
- European shift: 8:00 - 17:00 (London Time)
- Far East shift: 9:30 - 18:30 (HK Time)
Is there an initial fee or start-up fees which I have to pay?
You don’t have to pay anything to start your account with us; you just have to subscribe for a plan as per your requirement and once you have identified your needs you can sign-up with us.
How do I make payment to YourDaliyTask?
We accept online VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card payment as well as Paypal, wire transfer and world pay. If you wish to make payment through any other medium, please don’t hesitate to ask our Sales team before going for a start-up. Please note that PayPal and Credit card payments may have 5% processing fees, additionally.
How do I renew my Account?
You just have to send us an email
for the renewal to your account.
How to cancel the service?
In order to cancel the service you have to provide 2 weeks’ notice, intimating to cancel the contract and we will do the needful and be rest assured of everything.
Can I go for a Trial withVirtual Assistants service?
Yes you can certainly go for 10 hours Trial Pack which is available at just $89.80 USD. If you are satisfied with our trial pack you can switch to our hourly or monthly plan. Please note the hourly rate of differ as per the plan you choose. To get started just fill-in the 10 Hour Trial Pack form and we will get back to you ASAP.
How do I interact with my Virtual Assistant?
If you want to interact with your assistant directly you can always have him on instant messaging tools like msn and Skype or you can speak directly via msn or skype.
You can also have your virtual assistant to call you.
What is the company’s Refund Policy?
We are unable to refund costs incurred on setup and initial training process of your Virtual Assistant. We will refund only for the unused time if you are not satisfied with our service.
Once membership fees have been processed, we are unable to grant refunds. If you plan on discontinuing membership, please make sure you do so before the start of your next billing cycle.
When it comes to privacy, we take it very seriously and we will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute the information you submit on our web site or when you are allocated with a Dedicated Virtual Assistant. You can be rest assured that your personal information, including your email address, will be kept in strict confidence.
What if I have multiple tasks to handle and I want expert to work on specific projects?
- Yes you can certainly hire an expert assistant while you are working with your dedicated virtual assistant.
- All you need to do is ask your virtual assistant who is working on board with you to pass the work to an expert, once the work is done you will be intimated on the completion
Can my team members make outgoing calls?
- Yes, your Virtual Assistant can make outbound calls to US and other 60 countries.
- Unlimited calling facility is provided to Telecaller virtual assistant
Can I hire Engineers/ MBA or a Medical Professional?
Yes, certainly we can allocate <b>Virtual Assistants</b> with technical qualifications. The hourly rate for <b>Virtual Assistants</b> with technical university degrees are higher compared to the Graduate assistant. These <b>Virtual Assistants</b> are available only on full time basis .i.e. 160 hours or Monthly full time plan.
I have research work which is of highly confidential nature so can I trust your company and Virtual assistant?
- At YourDailyTask the security and confidentiality of our client is of great importance to us. When any new client work with us we make sure to provide confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which ensures that all the information is safe with the company and the agent who will be working on board with the client.
- You can ask our sales coordinator to provide you for providing you with NDA before kick starting with your virtual assistant.
I have project which are for a short period and I don’t want to go for hourly plan. Do you work on Project basis?
We can definitely provide you virtual assistant who can work on project basis but the rates will be different on basis of scope of work of the client. Or if client wants we can charge on the basis work executed by our Virtual team.
How can I track the hours worked by my Virtual assistant on daily basis?
At YourDailyTask, we understand the importance of your time & money for that we have an internal time-log which is maintained by your virtual assistant on daily basis. The details shown on the excel sheet will show the exact amount of time spend by your virtual assistant similarly you can check how much time was taken to execute particular task. Usually, the log-sheet to the clients on weekly basis and if the client wants agents can produce daily report sheet as well so that you can keep better track of your tasks.
Is there any long term engagement I have to commit with YourDailyTask?
No, there is no need to go for long term commitment with us as we believe in building versatile and flexible system. But if you are going for long term engagement the rate can be lower than the normal rates.
Do I get to select or interview my Virtual Assistant?
- Yes, At YourDailyTask we give the opportunity to clients to interview your potential Virtual Assistant which can be conducted your time zone.
- If you are dissatisfied we will select another virtual assistant and reschedule for another interview. On most cases our <b>Virtual Assistants</b> are selected on 1st rough itself.
- If you are confused than you can pick two or three most appropriate matches for your project and we will help you pick the most suitable candidate for your project.
- Interviews are only conducted for sales & telecaller while other job profile do not require interview to be conducted.
How many hours will my Online Assistant work?
- Like any employee your virtual assistant can work for full time (8 hours) or part time (4 hours) per day, depending on the plan you select, and the amount of work you have for your virtual assistant on daily basis.
- On average you can hire a virtual assistant for 86 hours/month (part time) or 173 hours/month (full time).
- If you are looking for something lesser then we would be appreciate to have a tailor made plan for you as we believe in being super fixable.
Will I have to train my Virtual Assistant?
- At YourDailyTask we provide preliminary training to all our Virtual Assistants that are relates to the type of business you’re in.
- We do provide training when there are any updates with latest technology with regards to Social Media and light SEO training to assist you with your online marketing efforts.
- If there are any new tasks initially you will need to provide some basic training, just like you would go for a preliminary training with any new employee.
Does my Virtual Assistant take holidays?
Yes, just like any employee, our virtual assistant work according to US calendar. If there is any holiday held, the clients are informed in advance by our Support Team.
What will happen if my Virtual Assistant is out sick?
Incase if your virtual assistant is sick or absentees for a day or two, credit on clients account. If your Virtual Assistant is out for a couple of days, then we can arrange for a “floating Virtual Assistants” to work on board while your personal virtual is out. The floating virtual assistant will be working temporarily and he will follow all your duties.
Will my work be supervised and monitored to whatever work I send to my Virtual Assistant?
- Yes, certainly all your work will be monitored as at the time of allocating your virtual assistant a Team Leader will be in loop while you are working with your virtual assistant on daily basis.
- The Team Leader will be tracking the work of your virtual assistant and if there are any problems you are facing with your agent you can inform the Team Leader and they will be looking into the matter.